Monday 2 April 2012

Impossible Project NYC

Impossible Project NYC by chippyjackson
Impossible Project NYC, a photo by chippyjackson on Flickr.
Via Flickr:
Today I made a long awaited trip to Impossible Project NYC. You have to press a buzzer and enter one of those old fashioned lifts (where you see the floors pass you by) to get to the 5th floor. It was completely worth the detour to visit this amazing place full of old Polaroid cameras, some rather rare and prohibitively expensive. I decided on a couple of sets of PX colour film to suit my newly acquired 600 camera and two old camera bags. I thought to myself how restrained I had been and left this lovely place with a happy feeling.
www.the-impossible-project.com/ if you want to know more..

1 comment:

  1. you and your cameras lol,very well restrained on not buying the whole lot! New york looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete